- How do I choose what I want to eat?
At Nourish & Bloom we don’t have a menu you can pick and choose from. All of our food is designed for new mothers by our chef and nutritionist team. We change what we make every week using seasonal vegetables and what’s available to us at the market. Everything is bought fresh and cooked on the day of delivery. There are options at checkout to tell us if you’d prefer meat, vegetarian or vegan food, but at this time we are unable to cater to any other specific dietary requirements.
- How many people does the maman package serve?
Our maman package is designed to be just for mum. You can choose a five day or three day package week-by-week, or you can subscribe for four weeks of recurring weekly delivery.
- How many people does the family package serve?
Each meal in our family package serves four people. The portion sizes are equal, which means for children you can choose to divide up portions.
- How does delivery work?
Orders placed by Thursday at midnight are delivered on Tuesdays and orders placed by Monday at midnight are delivered on Thursdays after 15h. If you’re unavailable at this time we can generally organise to send packages later. We offer free deliveries inside Paris 75, Neuilly and Levallois Perret. Unfortunately we are not able to deliver to Addresses in the wider Isle de France area at this time. Alternatively, pick up can be organised in Paris 17éme. Five day packages can be split into two deliveries, Tuesday and Thursdays. After delivery, we are no longer responsible for your food. Once the food leaves our kitchens we are not responsible for any food spoilage.
- How do I store and heat my food?
All of your food must be stored in the fridge and consumed within a week of arrival. Alternatively you can freeze it and consume it within three months of arrival. Food can be heated in either of the following ways:
Stove top: move items into a pan, add a little water and cover with a lid if needed. Heat up the pan on a medium heat for 5-10 minutes
Microwave: take the lid off the container and heat between 2-3 minutes
- Autumn Spice Porridge
- Coconut & Goji Berry Porridge
- Parsnip, white bean & sage soup
- Roast sweet potato, bacon & kale bowl with maple syrup dressing
- Roasted Salmon filet, herby potato purée and sautéed garlicky greens
- Autumn Ratatouille over cheesy polenta
- Decadent Chocolate Porridge
- Orange and Cranberry Porridge
- Curried Pumpkin Soup with toasted pumpkin seeds
- Autumn Vegetable Hash with Grilled Chicken
- Slow Cooked Lamb Tagine with Herby Couscous
- Creamy Butternut Pasta with Green Hemp Pesto